You want to talk about the Trophée Roses de Sables?
The Trophée Roses des Sables, as well as any other major international driving competition offers the journalists the possibility of broad media coverage of the event. The media team is here to help you, answer your questions and to meet your needs and expectations.
You have two possibilities:
1. Cover the event from your office by accessing our media area, you will be able to use our daily content shared online by our team: press release, photos, interviews, ours TV, daily news...
2. Cover the rally with us through a reporting travel and understand the real atmosphere of the Trophée Roses des Sables.
During the rally, a special package has been designed so you can follow up the rally closely:
- A personal driver
- A media area with Wi-Fi and satellite telephone so you can broadcast your live interviews
- Daily videos and ours TV available live
- Royalty free and HD pictures available for your daily reports and productions
- A dedicated team available to organize your days and answer your questions
A professional team covers the Trophée Roses des Andes: photographs, cameramen, film editors, video journalists, directors who cover the rally everyday so you can benefit from the best images and create your reports about the participants and their adventure
If you wish to take part in the Trophée Roses des Sables adventure, from your office or with us, ask for your accreditation here. The media team of the Trophée can also answer your questions by phone 00 33 5 59 47 47 47 or through the contact document here under.
Contact the press team
The press team of the Trophée is eager to answer your questions. Please fill the following form here under.
You can also ask directly for your accreditation.
3 Rue de la Tour
Call us !
+33 (0) 5 59 47 47 47