Encounters with Roses and information meetings
Europe & Canada
All year long, the coaches visit your region in order to meet you, present you the Trophée Roses des Sables and to answer your possible questions. During these events, you will be able to meet former Roses and to ask them about their experiences.
Why should I attend an information meeting?
YOU WILL KNOW IT ALL! From the life during the rally to its preparation, the fund raising, the driving and navigation training programs as well as the athletic and solidarity aspects of the rally. We will give you all the key information to start the adventure.
DID YOU KNOW?
The coaches also organize coaching sessions for the pre-registered team. With a coach and other team members, these coaching sessions offer a great opportunity to exchange with other team members and to receive valuable advices and tricks from the staff members. They are also an incredible opportunity to meet other Roses who will also cross the Moroccan tracks along with you. They can be a great source of motivation!
Program of the meetings
- 6pm to 7pm - coaching session for pre-registered teams only
- After 7pm - general presentation open to all: drinks and meeting with former Roses
- 7.30pm - Films
- 8pm - Life during the rally, athletic and solidarity challenge, driving trainings, vehicles, preparation for the project and registration process
- 9pm - Questions / Answers - Experiences of former Roses
- 9.30pm - End of the presentation
- 9.30am - Opening and welcoming coffee
- 10am - Speech and Trophée Roses des Sables and Trophée Roses des Andes films viewing
- 10.30 to 12pm - General Presentation of the rallies, athletic and solidarity challenge, driving training, vehicles, preparation for the project and registration process
- 12pm to 2pm - Reception and cocktail (reservation only) for former participants, future Roses and organization members.
- 2.15pm to 3.30pm - Coaching sessions (reserved to the pre-registered teams only Trophée Roses des Sables / Trophée Roses des Andes
- 4pm - End of the presentation
- 7pm - Gates opening with a welcoming drink
- 7.30pm - Welcoming speech and souvenir film viewing
- 8pm - Presentation of the rally, athletic and solidarity challenge, driving and mechanical training, vehicles, preparation for the project and registration process
- 9.30 - End of the presentation